Cant Seem to View pics...

antgti

TDI
mk3 golf TDI
Hi Guys i joined up here a couple of days ago , Great forum BTW and a wealth of knowledge on here !!

Im trying to view some of the dyno sheets and photos in the 'show us your dyno' section, however when i click on the photos or graphs to view them full size it comes up 'you must first register to see these photos' .....

not sure what to do, im not great with computers:(

many thanks
Ant

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Hi Guys i joined up here a couple of days ago , Great forum BTW and a wealth of knowledge on here !!

Im trying to view some of the dyno sheets and photos in the 'show us your dyno' section, however when i click on the photos or graphs to view them full size it comes up 'you must first register to see these photos' .....

not sure what to do, im not great with computers:(

many thanks
Ant
That 'you must first register to see these photos' is misleading. You are already registered. However, you must log-in to the pic server (it is a separate server). Just click on the photos link in the blue bar above the messages and at the right end you will see a link that says "log-in". Once you are logged-in to the pic server, you will be able to view pictures.

Have Fun!

Don