I want to come to the fest, but....

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
I would love to head to the fest this year, however, no matter how I get there, it's going to be bloody expensive :(. By tdi I'm spending at least $300 in fuel plus food and motels or $750 for two round trip plane tickets with hotel rooms (me and the better half).

So here's the deal; If I can get a guarenteed purchase of 6 downpipes for delivery at the fest, I'll come :). Pricing on them would be $290 for straight and $450 for catted.

So tdi brethren, can we make a deal?

Last edited:

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
If I can come, I would set up something small in the vendor section.

It's just as busy as I am, I can't justify spending $700 and losing 6 days of work on a cross country road trip to just shake some hands :(. I just need to make sure it would be worth it.

I apologize if this is the wrong section to post this. I figured it would get the most beneficial views here.

jptbay

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Beetle, 2006 Jetta Wagon
I can't make it to the Fest, but I would be happy to buy a non-cat 2.5" downpipe to help you reach your goal. 2003 beetle. Zip 55605.

John.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
If I can come, I would set up something small in the vendor section.

It's just as busy as I am, I can't justify spending $700 and losing 6 days of work on a cross country road trip to just shake some hands :(. I just need to make sure it would be worth it.

I apologize if this is the wrong section to post this. I figured it would get the most beneficial views here.
No Worries. You're in the proper section. :)
If you plan on setting something up in our Vendor Market, there's some benefits that come with that. I'll email you the details to provide you the information. it won't be much of a cash break in the grand scheme of things, but a little bit is better than nothing. ;)