2012 Golf TDI 4-dr 6-spd nav/sunroof, upgrades, CPO!

austinlatdi

TDI
'12 4-dr man GOLF TDI - Graphite Blue / '11 JSW DSG loaded - Candy White
16,400 highway miles on this 2012 VW Golf TDI. Offered by a private seller with a clean CarFax. It is certified pre owned by VW and the warranty transfers to the new owner. You get the Factory bumper-to-bumper warranty through Nov. 2016 or 60,000 miles, whereas a non-CPO VW only gets bumper to bumper for 3/36k.
Graphite Blue exterior
Navigation with streaming bluetooth and Sirius Satellite Radio
Moonroof
Heated Seats
18x8 Goal VW Factory Wheels
Brand new 225/40r-18 Nitto Motivo tires with free replacement warranty
Ed's GTI Bi-Xenon headlights with 4300k factory color bulbs (aftermarket upgrade to factory xenon headlights)

Revo tuned to 170hp/287ft-lb Tq (can be de-tuned and re-tuned for free at any time in Long Beach)

The Revo tune's main purpose for me is increased fuel efficiency. I can get 40mpg average with loads of city driving mixed in if I'm careful not to have too much fun in it, and then again the extra power is appreciated when you need it. I've had multiple 650 mile tanks during all highway trips on the Revo tune, and the dealer doesn't care at all that it is tuned. They are very "tune friendly" at VW.

I have been a member of the TDI forums for several years and this is our second Golf, and third MK6. The TDI cars are amazing and we only offer this for sale to eventually get a new BMW diesel 3 series.

$23,500.00 private seller
KBB CPO price is $25,075.

Not in a hurry to sell, please no low-ballers or bogus inquiries. Thank you! I took lots of time with pictures and details, so please email for a link to over 60 images of the car.

Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33261125@N04/sets/72157634759807736/

Last edited: