Special 2010 VW Jetta TDI offering at VW of Langhorne

Requiescat In Pace
Burlington, NJ {35 minutes from Phila Int"l
TDI
all the TDI's on the lot
Hello there Club members!

I have a 2010 VW Jetta TDI that I would like to offer to the club. In the title, I called it a special offering! The car is not what I would call special, it is the price of the vehicle!

Here is my offer:

My owners wife's demo!

Order Configuration

2010 Model:
1K239M JETTA TDI AUTOMATIC
Exterior Color:A1A1 BLACK
Interior Color:NT BEIGE V-TEX
Options:3FE POWER SUNROOF
JHN JETTA HOOKS & CARGO NET (PORT INSTALLED)
JPK MATS, LINER, SPLASH GDS (PORT INSTALLED)
PJI 17" AVIGNON ALLOY WHEELS
Estimated Total MSRP $26,430
VINStatus3VWRL7AJ6AM044174

It is a demo w/ just over 10K on her and she has had her second service done correctly!

Other then upon detailed inspeection of a few pits in the front of the car due to being driven, this vehicle is glossy and shows no sign of wear.Not even the typical rash on the wheels that you may get from some demo's!

THis vehicle has never been titled so the $1300 federal tax rebate still applies on this one!

MSRP=$26430
Dealer Invoice{incl VW's ad fee and port prep fee charged to all dealers}{$407}=$25257
My price to the club would be $23257 + $100 DOC fee + $10 temp tag!

The $1300 federal tax rebate would then come off that number when you perform your taxes!

The only thing I ask is a small donation be made to the club if you buy it!

Thank you for the consideration!

Chris

Last edited:

daedalus

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Variant TDI Black w/Gray
Welcome Back

Great to see you back in the saddle, Chris. Take care of the important things in life - yourself!!

Jack

Geisman

TDI
2013 Jetta TDI and 2010 Jetta TDI
Hey Chris,

Good news. I purchased the car from Rich yesterday... and I joined the TDI Club.... :D

Geisman

TDI
2013 Jetta TDI and 2010 Jetta TDI
Tomo366:

I didn't see this until after I purchased. I had a great salesman (Rich Thomas) who was very helpful and understood why I wanted a TDI.:cool:

FYI - I had a bad expirence at Prestige VW in Turnersville, NJ......They gave me a price on a 2009 Jetta TDI and then changed it the next day. The manager said he could not honor the price that the salesman gave me the night before because he didn't know about it (and I didn't have it in writing). They also tried to get me to buy the gas model. I would not recommend them to anyone!:mad:

On another note, Avis (Elmer, NJ) and Atlantic (Egg Harbor Twp, NJ) were very nice, but didn't have what I was looking for.