TDIClub Forums

TDIClub Forums (http://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php)
-   TDIFest 2009 (http://forums.tdiclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   TDIFest 2009 Registration! (http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=246257)

VeeDubTDI May 1st, 2009 05:59

TDIFest 2009 Registration!

Folks, registration is ready to go. We're going to have a kiosk setup at Impex Fest this Saturday (tomorrow) for those of you who wish to register early and take advantage of our discounted "early bird" rates.

If all goes well at Impex, we will open up the online registration to everyone else on Monday. Don't worry, the "early bird" special will still be available for a period of time before the regular rate goes into effect.

Stay tuned to this thread for information, instructions, and special offers. :cool:

airwolf May 1st, 2009 06:04

VeeDubTDI and I are both very excited about this. All the hard work is starting to pay off. However I am sure there is lots more to come.

airwolf May 1st, 2009 18:02

Final tweaks have been made to the registration page to clean it up and get it ready for the roll out on Monday (if testing goes well this weekend).

Hopefully everyone is biting their nails in anticipation!

goTDIcandy May 2nd, 2009 17:58

Registered, so my nails are safe! :) ;)

Leo819 May 3rd, 2009 12:40

signed up and cant wait for labor day weekend!

tomo366 May 3rd, 2009 13:29

In.......:) :)

airwolf May 3rd, 2009 13:39

We are currently having some issues I need to work out with paypal. Everyone that has registered under the testing phase 'should' be okay. We are going to delay opening up registration to everyone until I can get this cleared up.

VeeDubTDI May 4th, 2009 10:05

Thanks to all of the people who registered at Impex Fest! It was nice to have a group of people willing to test the system out early to look for any errors.

As I expected, we found a couple errors. The most annoying thing that we came across is sometimes when you get ready to check out and you proceed to Paypal, the system will empty your shopping cart. You have to go back in and add your items again and then it will work. It's a bit of an annoyance, and we can't figure out why it's happening. So... if it happens to you, I'm sorry... just click on the things you want to buy, and continue with your order.

Once Fred gives us the final thumbs up, we will make the registration link public and everyone may register! :cool:

paramedick May 4th, 2009 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by airwolf
We are currently having some issues I need to work out with paypal. Everyone that has registered under the testing phase 'should' be okay. We are going to delay opening up registration to everyone until I can get this cleared up.

In. Paypal must be happy, 'cause it cleared. ;)

VeeDubTDI May 4th, 2009 15:13

Well, they're still not happy about a few things. Hopefully things will be worked out in a few days.

tomo366 May 4th, 2009 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeeDubTDI
Well, they're still not happy about a few things. Hopefully things will be worked out in a few days.

Mine cleared also.:D

CMB430 May 9th, 2009 18:01

Any updates...when can I register my wife and I?

VeeDubTDI May 9th, 2009 20:36

As soon as paypal stops sucking. :( Hopefully they'll clear up their mess first thing on Monday.

airwolf May 11th, 2009 16:44

We are getting closer.... Keep watching this thread for exciting information!!!!

oilhammer May 12th, 2009 05:46

I am registered!!! :D