3.0L TDI Transmission Tuning by JR Auto Performance

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Looking for someone local to the Atlanta area who is unhappy with their stock transmission tune after getting the VW fix done. Touareg and Q7 welcome
We're also able to do OBD transmission tuning for BMW diesels and some pretty impressive performance mods.

Last weekend we set a new record for North America with the BMW 335D in the 1/4 mile

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Aisin or ZF transmissions?

And (somewhat related) can you or do you know someone that can change the software in a Bosch TCM for the ZF trans in a B5?

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Aisin or ZF transmissions?
And (somewhat related) can you or do you know someone that can change the software in a Bosch TCM for the ZF trans in a B5?
Starting to work with both Aisin and ZF transmissions, not going to work on the B5 stuff, sorry.

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
Judging by that reaction time it looks like you need me to drive that car :p. I averaged less than .010's during my racing days. I am impressed by your 60 foot times.

I had heard that obd tuning was now available maybe it's time to upgrade my 335d to 2.8 :)

Milpitas2.7T

TDI
2014 Q5 Sline Plus Prestige
Did you get any further with this. There are quite a few of us that are unhappy how they neutered our 8speeds.

So far everyone "is working on it"..

But I'm in California, so not quite local.

mannytranny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 Jetta (sold, such a great car) '16 Touareg
There's a guy on club touareg doing it.