Vnt 15 bolt size question

Dexterwithajetta

TDI
2003 jetta
I had to clean the vnt vanes on the turbo in the old 1.9 and the bolts that hold the turbine housing to the CHRA were all messed up. Got them out eventually but I want to get replacements.

Does anyone know anywhere that sells the replacements, or the part number/s to get them from Volkswagen, or the bolt dimensions so I could look at the local Fasntnal for some bolts, and if the last one, if I want to get a specific material bolt, if I should grab a washer too, and if I need to get them with a specific length or not

Squibals

TDI
2002 jetta tdi 1.9
I had to clean the vnt vanes on the turbo in the old 1.9 and the bolts that hold the turbine housing to the CHRA were all messed up. Got them out eventually but I want to get replacements.
Does anyone know anywhere that sells the replacements, or the part number/s to get them from Volkswagen, or the bolt dimensions so I could look at the local Fasntnal for some bolts, and if the last one, if I want to get a specific material bolt, if I should grab a washer too, and if I need to get them with a specific length or not
did you ever get these?? I need them 2. If so can you let me know where???